Its Rated Mature: Halo Its Rated Mature: Halo

i agree 100%

i have xbox live as well, and i noticed that exact thing. the puberty-free children ruin it for everyone, and now they are spreading to other games, live dead or alive 4, perfect dark zero, call of duty 2, and so on. somthing needs to be done. if we can get the message through to parents to stop buying their kids games, this world will be a much better place for all gamers worldwide. screw ESRB.

sTARWARSoHMYGOD sTARWARSoHMYGOD

i dunno whats wrong with all those ppl...

this shit was sweet! like you said, the graphics werent very good, but they suited the move allright. it was reall funny tho, probably one of the funniest star wars parodies ive seen. if this gets blammed, get the grafx together and itll live for sure!

Assault 2 Assault 2

u spelled assault right

that other guy who reveiwed this must be fuckin handicapped, cuz u spelled it right. anyway, make it longer, and maybe put more detail into your drawings

2/5

Yet Another Kill-Fest Yet Another Kill-Fest

rofl

good work with the actionscript and art.
the motion tweens could have been smoother, but meh, the buttons made up for that (really, BUTTONS!!!!! i can never get them to work.)

HumanZoo responds:

their was no tweening, all frame by frame

My 3D Work My 3D Work

wow, that was incredible.

someday, in the far future, i wish to do things like this, (game developer, in particular) but right now i dont know shit all about programming. but yeah, that stuff is pretty sweet, and i cant wait to learn how to do it myself.

Dodge-em Dodge-em

fun, but easy

its fun you can't easily explain. like hexic, its so simple, yet so fun! yeah, just make the red things move faster, that would make it a much better game.